Monday 25 April 2016

The Fleetline Thrash!

Again, it has been awhile since I have posted. In that time I was super focused on the Fleetline. I had been invited to the world of wheels in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. I finished assembling the car, while Lauren worked on and finished the seats and interior. The deadline was tight, so the headliner and door panels were commissioned to De Greeves Interiors in Calgary. I had managed to assemble and install all of the side glass and tracks before dropping the car off at the upholsterer. I picked up the car the day before the show and they did a fantastic Job!

I won my class at the World of Wheels. I also won the street heat award for Custom. But what meant the most to me me Was when Trent Sherill contacted me to take pictures of the Fleetline for Traditional Rod and Kulture. We went to Kaninaskis Country and took Pictures, it was awesome.

Lauren having a look at her handy work
 
Finished shots of the interior taken by Trent Sherrill


                                 



 Setup at the world of wheels
 The Street Achievement for Custom!
Stylin at the photoshoot!
Because I was sick of fooling around with the dual carb setup on this thing, I am going to a FAST EFI with a drop in tankpump

No comments:

Post a Comment